Replacement for the very popular FCV-620. 5.7". Equipped with Furuno's latest technology, the Bottom Discrimination Function - Analyze bottom structure. The FCV-627 knows fish size and bottom structure under your boat!
- Equipped with Furuno's latest technology, the Bottom Discrimination Function - Analyze bottom structure*
- ACCU-FISH™ - A unique fish size analyzer based on the latest digital technology
- White Line feature - Discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- Configurable Alarm function (depth, fish echoes, etc.)
- Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
- Share and display information on a chartplotter*Required connection to chart plotter.
- Fast transmission rate of 3,000 PRR (Pulse Repetition Rate) per minute (at 5 m depth range)
- Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses.
*Thru-hull or transom transducer mount required